Yesterday's Meta Gaming Showcase brought a number of announcements of new games. Leading among them is Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice, a game combining action adventure, RPG and stealth games, in which we find ourselves in Venice. In the course of the game we will play the role of a bloodsucker traversing the dark corners of this city and following the trail of a grim conspiracy.
The title, developed by Fast Travel Games (creators of such projects as Apex Construct, Wraith: The Oblivion - Afterlife or Cities VR), is heading to PS VR2 and Meta Quest devices and is expected to debut later this year.
- Meta Quest - official website
Yesterday's announcements do not end with the new story from the World of Darkness.
Meta has revealed Quest 3 goggles, as well as showed the world a handful of new titles. Among them, there was room for both exclusive items, aiming exclusively at devices from the Meta Quest family, as well as titles that, like Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice, will also be released on other platforms, such as SteamVR or PSVR2 (and therefore - PlayStation 5).
Below you'll find a list of the most important games announced at the Meta Gaming Showcase (in alphabetical order) with links to their trailers (the exception being Assassin's Creed Nexus VR, which only lived to see an official website):
- Assassin's Creed Nexus VR - an attempt to port the Assassin's Creed series to virtual reality (Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest Pro).
- Attack on Titan VR: Unbreakable - an action game based on the license of the iconic anime (Quest 2, Quest Pro).
- Bulletstorm VR - A special version of the Polish FPS (PC VR, PSVR2, Quest 2, Quest Pro).
- Death Game Hotel - a new game by Hidetaki Suehiro, known as Swery65 (Quest 2, Quest 3).
- PowerWash Simulator VR - A pressure washer operator simulator (Quest 2).
- Stranger Things VR - an adaptation of the iconic show (Quest 2).