On February 7-11, the closed (private) beta-tests of the latest online shooter from Ubisoft - Tom Clancy's The Division 2 will take place. Today, the developer announced what exactly will be made available to the players participating in the event. It turns out that there will be an opportunity to check both the initial missions and the so-called end game content.
The Division 2 – closed beta-test contents
- Two main missions – we will be able to complete them at three difficulty levels (Story, Normal and Hard);
- Five side missions and some additional activities in the open world;
- PvPvE games in one of the new Dark Zones;
- PvP battles in one Conflict mode – Skirmish.
Everyone can sign up for the tests (the registry form is available at this address), but only those who have decided to purchase the title before the release are guaranteed access. We would like to remind you that The Division 2 will debut on March 15 on PC (uPlay and Epic Games Store platforms only), PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- The Division 2 official website