- The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos will be available on PC, PS4 and XONE on March 17;
- The devs have also released a gameplay video introducing us to the storyline.
Across today, Obsidian Entertainment has been building suspense around the upcoming addition to The Outer Worlds. Finally, the game's release date was published. We will play Murder on Eridanos on PC, PS4 and XONE on March 17. The studio also shared a short video, which introduces us to the plot and the atmosphere of the DLC.
Murder on Eridanos is the second expansion for The Outer Worlds. It will focus on the character of Halcyon Helen, the protagonist of the fictional series Terror on Monarch. According to tweets shared by the devs, one of the sources of their inspiration was the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie. We can also expect the influence of pulp horror movies and retrofuturism, already known to fans of the game.
The expansion will also be coming to Switch. As in the case of the previous one, Peril on Gorgon, its release on the platform will take place later than on PC, PS4 and XONE.
- The Outer Worlds - official website
- The Outer Worlds - game guide
- Obsidian Entertainment - official homepage