Stunlock has released a new update for V Rising the biggest hit of recent weeks on Steam.
V Rising - What's New in Update 0.5.41591
The update is numbered 0.5.41591 and brings many needed fixes and changes.
- Added an option to change texture quality to the graphic settings menu.
- An option to set an fps limit has been introduced.
- Fixed a bug that caused the only possible anti-aliasing option in the menu to be TAA.
- A staircase has been added to the castle floor tab. It sounds simple, but in reality many players had big problems with finding them before the update.
- Added missing meshes on some models in the game world.
- Fixed a bug causing performance to drop when hitting a character known as Night Marshal Styx the Sunderer with certain abilities.
It is worth mentioning that on the game's official website has published an entry discussing the general development plans for the game. At first, the developers will focus on fixing the problems, especially those highlighted by the players themselves.
Further plans include new locations, weapons and spells, as well as additional options for expanding castles. The devs promise that they are just getting started and the road to version 1.0 will be filled with attractions.
V Rising debuted in Steam Early Access on May 17, this year. The project is available only on PC. The authors have recently informed that the game sold over one million copies in just a week after launch.
- V Rising - game guide
- V Rising on Steam
- V Rising - official website