V Rising has gained popularity among fans for its immersive gameplay. It offers players the chance to build their own vampire haven. As the game is currently in the early access phase, it is continuously being developed and receives regular patches to improve the overall experience. Recently, a significant content update called Secrets of Gloomrot was released, introducing a range of new resources, bosses and items, such as Castle teleporter. In this guide, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to unlock and use this structure.
How to unlock Castle teleporter in V Rising
As in the case of many useful items or resources in V Rising, to unlock Castle teleporter it is necessary to beat the boss. In this case players have to face Domina the Blade Dancer. Remember that this fight is not for beginners though. The opponent is level 60. You can find her in Rustlock Village of Gloomrot South.
How to use Castle teleporters in V Rising
- Castle teleporters work only in the same castle. They are used to move from one room to another. Which is useful, if you have a big haven. You can’t use them to travel between different bases.
- You should pair them using colors. To move between teleporters, you need two of the same color.
- Enemies can use them, but only when they reach your castle heart.
V Rising Guide
You should also read our guide. You can learn there some important information about the game and get some tips. Especially useful for new players.
We have also prepared V Rising Gloomrot Guide, which concentrates on the last update. You can find here new materials, bosses and more.
If you want to learn more about V Rising, read also:
- V Rising - How to Build 6 Floors in a Castle; Multiple Floors on Private Servers Explained
- How to Build Ancestral Forge in V Rising
- How to Get Hallow Wood in V Rising