IN A NUTSHELL:
- World War 3's closed beta starts on November 25;
- People who bought the game in Early Access or purchased special packs can take part in it;
- According to the game's website, the President Pack worth $5 million has already been purchased;
- The purchaser will receive interesting bonuses: his own character and map, as well as the main role in a movie.
World War 3 has had a turbulent history. The title has come a long way from the huge sales success on Steam after the early access launch, through the outflow of players, to being pulled from sales in August. But The Farm 51 has not said its last word. On November 25 a closed beta will be launched, which is supposed to be the game's big comeback. On this occasion, the developer released a series of packs, which contain various bonuses and enable you to take part in this event. The most expensive of them, worth $5 million, the unique President Pack was purchased just a few days after the sale began.
The closed beta is scheduled to end in March 2022. Participation in it is open to all players who have purchased World War 3 on Steam in early access (they will also get a special Veteran's Pack). Those who do not have the game yet, but are curious how the title looks after the "renovation", can buy one of the four available packs, the prices of which range from $14.99 to $299.99. Also on sale was the unique President Pack, which cost $5 million. From the information posted on the game's official website, we can learn that it has found a buyer.
The content of this pack is certainly not something common. In addition to skins, which will distinguish the owner from the crowd, and a bag of in-game currency, the owner of the President Pack can select any city, which will be turned into the area of clashes in WW3. In addition, one of the operators will be designed in his or her likeness. It seems that the most interesting bonus is the opportunity to play the main role in a movie with a "world-class talent" ..
More for you:
- Big Changes Coming to World War 3
- Ricochet Anti-Cheat Driver Leaked; Call of Duty Cheatmakers Already Analyzing
After the closed beta period, World War 3 is to launch as free-to-play title. Developers probably hope that such a move will bring the game back to life. Time will tell if they'll manage to erase the mixed first impression.
- World War 3 - official website
- World War 3 is coming – We talked with The Farm 51 about their upcoming military shooter