- Xiaomi has unveiled its HyperCharge technology;
- It allows for wired charging with a power of 200 W and wireless charging with a power of 120 W;
- This makes the battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh charge in as little as 8 minutes.
Xiaomi has just unveiled a small revolution that it has been working on for quite some time. Thanks to the HyperCharge technology created by the company, we can charge the phone using a charger with up to 200 watts of power. This translates into a very high speed of energy transfer. The example of Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro was used to show that it takes only a few minutes to fill the battery.
Xiaomi presented two variants of its latest technology. The first is the option of charging using a USB cable. It enables us to use 200 watts of power, which makes it take just 8 minutes to enjoy a fully charged 4000 mAh battery. If we would like to charge the battery halfway, 3 minutes will suffice. The company also introduced a wireless variant. Charging of this kind uses the power of 120 watts, and its results are equally impressive. Ushing the second method, the battery can be charged in 15 minutes. 10% of capacity is reached in just one minute, and 50% in seven minutes.
Unfortunately, Xiaomi did not reveal when it intends to implement HyperCharge in new phones. Information about the possible heating of the smartphone was also not shared. However, if such fast charging will not negatively affect battery life, then we can undoubtedly expect to see this technology in devices sold by the Chinese company very soon.
- No More LG Smartphones, but There Will be Updates to Android 12
- One Billion Android Smartphones Vulnerable to Eavesdropping