Eagle Dynamics, developers of Digital Combat Simulator World, also known as DCS, has released a new addition to its game. The Sinai map has been created by a debuting developer for DCS - OnRe Tech. Below you will find the most important information about it and the official trailer.
- The map has dimensions of 700 x 700 km and includes areas of Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, the West Bank and Israel - with the Sinai Peninsula as a key point.
- The map can be used to simulate both contemporary and earlier combat scenarios in the area.
- The large area allows for the full use of the capabilities of new jets, such as the F-15E.
- The map takes into account 20 Egyptian and nine Israeli airports, major cities such as Cairo, Ismailia, Alexandria, Suez, Port Said and Tel Aviv, as well as some 100 unique objects, a swath of airport facilities and historic landmarks.
- The high density of objects to be processed (especially in cities) can generate a significant load on computers. This is evidenced by impressions of players, who have already had the opportunity to check out the map.
- In addition, the location is so large that it requires as much as 55.2 GB of free disk space.
- DCS: Sinai Map costs $39.99 onSteam. It can also be purchased in the DCS official store.
- DCS World - official website
- DCS World on Steam