GTA V is one of the most popular games ever. Rightfully so, the smash hit from Rockstar Games occupies high positions in best-selling charts virtually since day one. The games online module is also very popular, and its still played by tens of thousands of people. To top it off, GTA V was featured in a giveaway on Epic Games Store, where the game could be downloaded for free from May 14 through May 21. Using mods in online games can result in a ban, but if youre still roaming the open world in single, you can try a variety of mods to live the experience up even more.
GTA V mods have something for everyone. New vehicles, missions, gear, and improved graphics are just some of them. The most interesting mods introduce RPG mechanics with experience and skill development system, or hacking people of Los Santos like in Watch Dogs. Fans of San Andreas will get gang wars, and railway enthusiasts will be able to drive trains. Check out 15 best mods to Grand Theft Auto V.
How do I install mods?
We start with a warning don't install modifications if you're going to play online. Using mods in single player is safe, but it can end up with a ban in online games.
Make sure you have the following packs installed before you start modding:
There is no single way to upload mods to the GTA V, but you should download several tools beforehand. These are required for the vast majority of modifications, so if you want to use something more advanced, you will need the following programs:
- Script Hook;
- LUA Plugin for Script Hook;
- Community Script Hook V .NET.
Unpack the contents of each archive and paste it into the main folder of the game (where "GTA5.exe file is located).
OpenIV is a very useful tool it's used by developers, but users of the game sometimes find it necessary, too. This application has its own installer and can be installed anywhere. Some mods from this list should be installed with OpenIV we made sure these are labelled correctly.
Any interference with files can end up corrupting the game the recommendation is to backup any files you will be working with.
One last thing installing several mods at once is not a good idea. It's safest to use only one modification at the same time, and if you want to try a few simultaneously, do it sensibly. After each installation, check the stability of the game and make sure it works properly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PoliceLifeS the other side of the barricade and GTA RPG almost like The Witcher
- Superman script mod be a superhero! and Funny Vehicles Pack wacky rides
- Trucking Missions Euro Truck Simulator simulator and Railroad Engineer drive trains!
- Gang and Turf Mod gang wars
- Better Deformation beautiful damage
- Left 4 Santos zombies everywhere!
- Natural Vision Remastered comprehensive visual overhaul
- Dynamic Pedestrian Interaction Menu talk to me mate
- Dog the Bounty Hunter play Chapman
- Watch Dogs Mod hacking Los Santos
- Just Cause 2 Mod get hooked
- Crysis Mod nanosuit
- Open All Interiors
- Grand Theft Space be a space traveler