author: Damian Gacek
Atelier Ryza 3 Beginner’s Guide - Tips and Tricks
In this guide we present some tips and tricks for Atelier Ryza 3. Thanks to this article you will start your game easily.
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key is an RPG developed by Gust and published by Koei Tecmo. The game follows the story of Ryza, a young girl living on a remote island who dreams of adventure and discovery. With her friends, Ryza explores the world, uncovering mysteries and learning new skills along the way. In this guide we will tell you some tips, which will help you during your adventures.
Atelier Ryza 3 – Tips and Tricks
- Be vigilant while exploring – the game has many hard-to-reach places. You will be rewarded with resources for searching them. Look for vines to climb and places to jump.
- Talk to everyone – conversation with citizens will mostly be just an immersive experience. However, some people will tell you to bring them specific items (of course they will reward you). What is more, in rare cases you can learn about places where the treasures are hidden.
- Pet animals – of course many people will do it without any special encouragement, nevertheless, it is also practical. Cats and dogs will give you items for cuddling – a good exchange.
- You can’t save everywhere – there are special places where you can save, so remember that when you leave the game. You can find more about it here: How to Save in Atelier Ryza 3.
- Synthesis – it is a basic mechanic, which allows you to craft necessary items. You can read more about it here: Synthesis in Atelier Ryza 3 Explained.
- Day and night system – people will move, resources will change, and monsters can be different at night and day. You can change time by sleeping in beds. They are at your home and Atelier.
- Gathering tools – it is important to have and use them. They can collect different items. What is more using various tools on the same resource can bring you completely different materials.
- AP is for the whole team – AP points are “currency” during battles, you can use skills in exchange for them. The amount of them is for your whole team. If you wish to use them yourself, you have to turn on the support mode.
- Use the aggressive mode if you have problems – if the fights are too difficult for you at the beginning, use an aggressive mode. This allows your team to use AP and special moves. Your teammates are quite capable for most of the time. At least it is enough to learn some basics in peace.
- Atelier Ryza 3 – Do you have to play the first two games?