IN A NUTSHELL:
- Developers have banned 70,000 cheaters since the release of CoD: Warzone;
- Despite that, their numbers remain high;
- A streamer wants to pay the creators $10,000 to follow his broadcast and ban the cheaters he finds in real time.
Infinity Ward has boasted that 70,000 cheaters have been banned Call of Duty: Warzone launched.
Unfortunately, according to some users, the actions taken by the devs are still not enough, and the number of cheaters in Warzone remains high. One of the streamers - Jack "CouRage" Dunlop - is even ready... to pay the developers 10 thousand dollars to watch his stream and ban the cheaters he encounters live.
- Call of Duty: Warzone - official website
- Call of Duty: Warzone - game guide
- Call of Duty Warzone in Free-to-Play – Finally, Mature Fortnite!