Funcom revealed plans of further development for Conan Exiles. Fans of the game can expect extensive new content, which will be made available for free.
- New features will be introduced by update 3.0, which received the title Age of Sorcery.
- The patch will be released in the third quarter of 2022.
- It will be the biggest update in the history of Conan Exiles. As the name suggests the patch will enrich the game with a magic system, but many other aspects of the game will also be improved. We can expect, among others, refreshed building systems, attributes and perks.
- Creative mode will be added, where we will receive full freedom to create our own world, without any costs and limitations.
- Along with the release of update 3.0 the strategy of game development will change. Paid DLCs will be abandoned. Instead, the devs will focus on battle passes with regularly changing tasks, enabling us to unlock various rewards. In addition, an item store will appear in the game, but the devs promise that it will feature mainly cosmetic objects.
As part of the magic system, players will not only cast spells, but also perform rituals related to the crafting system, which will require human sacrifice. By using dark powers the characters will also slowly undergo a physical transformation, which will enable us to change many attributes.
Improved construction system should be positively received. All plans and blueprints can now be found in one menu, and it will be much easier to use on controllers.
Conan Exiles was released in May 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Last year saw the debut of the Xbox Series X/S edition.
- Conan Exiles - official website
- Conan Exiles - game guide