Paradox Interactive announced the sales results of the strategy game Crusader Kings 3.
Crusader Kings 3 a big hit for Paradox
The last time we heard about the sales results of CK3 was in November 2020. Less than two months after the release, game's sales exceeded one million copies. Since then, the result has significantly increased.
- More than 2 million copies of Crusader Kings III have been sold.
- This is one of the fastest-selling games in the history of Paradox Interactive.
- In turn, the Crusader Kings III: Royal Court DLC has already found over a million buyers. It took it a little over a month. This success is all the more impressive that the DLC's reception is mixed.
The devs are very pleased with the results of the game and the DLC, and promise that they have ambitious plans for further development of Crusader Kings III, although they did not provide any details for now.
Recall that CK3 debuted on PC on September 10, 2020. The game is also available as part of the PC Game Pass subscription - people who play the title through this service are not included in the sales results. So in reality, the game's popularity is even greater than the latest sales reports suggest.
It is worth adding that the sales results of Crusader Kings 3 will soon increase again, as on the 29th of March the game will debut on Xbox Series X/S (also in Xbox Game Pass) and PlayStation 5.
- Review – Crusader Kings 3 is a Game without Competition
- Crusader Kings 3 - game guide