- Fixed bugs that prevented progress in some missions;
- Interface improvements;
- Police officers will no longer spawn behind our back when we commit a crime on the roof of a building;
- Improved memory management.
A new patch for Cyberpunk 2077 has been released . It bears the number 1.21 and is now available on PC, consoles and Google Stadia. PC players need to download about 500 MB, while on PS4 as much as 25 GB for some reason.
The patch has been categorized as a so-called hotfix, which usually means small fixes. In this case, however, there are quite a few changes, but most of them are aimed at fixing bugs and improving stability, so there are no significant modifications to the gameplay.
First of all, the devs corrected a lot of imperfections in missions that obstructed player progress. In addition, a bug was removed which caused that after committing a crime on the roof of a building, policemen magically materialized behind our back. This element was ridiculed in many YouTube videos, so it is good that it finally became a thing of the past.
Hotfix 1.21 also improves the interface. Especially scanning has become much less cluttered. In addition, the icon of the "Distract enemies" hack should finally properly display above the heads of NPCs on whom this attack has been applied. The patch is also expected to offer improved memory management, which should reduce the number of game crashes.
Cyberpunk 2077 was released on December 10, 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. The game debuted in a terrible technical condition and since then the devs have been trying to bring it to a decent level.
Two weeks ago, a huge patch 1.2 was released, which brought a lot of improvements (especially on consoles), but the game is still far from perfect and CD Projekt RED still has a lot of work to do. The developers, however, do not intend to give up and announced that they will not abandon the game.
- Hotfix 1.21 - the full list of changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 is a Disaster. We Were Supposed to Burn City, not Consoles (PlayStation 4 version)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Review - Samurai, You've Got a Great RPG to Play! (PC version)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Issues, Shortcomings, and Ideas How to Salvage the Game
- Cyberpunk 2077 - game guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 official website