- Everyone will be able to play God of War Ragnarok;
- Over 60 accessibility options will help with this;
- Players will be able to configure the interface, controls, graphics and gameplay.
Sony has ensured that the upcoming God of War Ragnarok will be playable to everyone. This will be achieved by a number of customizable accessibility options.
The company shared information about them in a post published on PlayStation.Blog on the occasion of World Accessibility Awareness Day.
God of War for everyone
God of War Ragnarok aims to be an accessible game for every gamer. All thanks to more than 60 accessibility options, which will allow for in-depth configuration of the game.
The new title will offer all the possibilities known from the previous installment and many new solutions. They concern both graphics and interface, as well as controls and gameplay.
The most important options that will appear in the game:
- You will be able to adjust the subtitles to your needs. You can choose their size, color, background and blur. Subtitles will present both dialogues and sounds.
- You will be able to enable indicators that show from which side importants sounds are coming.
- Adjust the size of all subtitles and interface icons.
- You can configure the controls to your needs. You can assign actions to individual buttons, bumpers and other elements of the gamepad. Touchpad will enable you to use convenient shortcuts.
- You can use the high contrast mode. You will also be able to choose your own color palette.
- In the game there will be many options of movement automation.
These are just some of the options that will appear in the final version of the game. A detailed description of some of them can be found in the entry published by Sony.
In time, the company will share information on the rest of the novelties. Players will also be able to customize the interface, camera, aiming assistance and many other elements of the game.
How these solutions work in reality we will find out after the premiere, which will take place this year. God of War Ragnarok will debut on PS4 and PS5 consoles.
- God of War Ragnarok - official website