Environment Designer Toni Dorotic shared the result of his work, where he recreated a location from Diablo II - Doki Kurast - in Unreal Engine 4. You can see it in its full glory in the video below. The author also presented the details of the creation process on ArtStation. Dorotic created almost everything that can be seen on the published material by himself (only the water was not designed by him). Unfortunately, the map itself is not playable and cannot be downloaded in any way.
Doki Kurast on Unreal Engine 4.
- Diablo 2 is Officially 20 Years Old
- Fans Reveal Diablo 2 Tech Demo Running on Unreal Engine 4
- Rumor: Diablo 2 Resurrected - Remastered Classic to be Released This Year
- Diablo 2 Remaster Cancelled As Devs Have Allegedly Lost Source Code
- Rumor: Amazon and Paladin for Diablo 4 Launch; Diablo 2 Remaster Cancelled