Environment Designer Toni Dorotic shared the result of his work, where he recreated a location from Diablo II - Doki Kurast - in Unreal Engine 4. You can see it in its full glory in the video below. The author also presented the details of the creation process on ArtStation. Dorotic created almost everything that can be seen on the published material by himself (only the water was not designed by him). Unfortunately, the map itself is not playable and cannot be downloaded in any way.
Doki Kurast on Unreal Engine 4.
- Median XL 2.0 Mod for Diablo 2 Now Available; Gigantic List of Changes and New Features
- Diablo 2's Most Popular Mod Gets a Huge Update This Month
- Blizzard: Diablo 2 Resurrected Won't Repeat the W3: Reforged Disaster
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Coming in 2021 on PC and Consoles
- More BlizzCon 2021 Leaks - New Class in Diablo 4, Diablo 2 Resurrected on Consoles