author: Damian Gacek
How to Get More Pilots in Phantom Brigade; Concussion Explained
In this article you will learn how to get more pilots in Phantom Brigade. We also explain the term concussion.
Phantom Brigade is a new game about mechs. In this title we can see five seconds into the future and plan our moves accordingly. Fans of big robots appreciate the interesting (and tactical) approach to the genre. The game attracts the attention of thousands of players. In this guide we will tell you how to get more pilots because they are vital for all fights. You will also find information about concussion here.
Phantom Brigade – Concussion and pilots
Pilots are as important as mechs because they control those big robots. If you want to have a big army, you have to recruit them.
They are characterized by:
- Concussion resistance;
- Concussion point.
If you don’t know what concussion is, we have an answer! To put it simply this is the direct damage the pilot can withstand. Too much of it and the soldier will be stunned, even if the mech is fully operational.
Some weapons can deal concussion damage. It means that they are able to hit the pilot (more or less) directly. Using arms with this feature is a good way to acquire intact mechs.
Phantom Brigade – How to get more pilots
On the conquered terrain you can find Resupply points. These are your bases. When you hover over them, you will see a blue signature. You can’t miss it. They can be also recognized by the round arrow with 3 dots in the center.
When you go there, you will see options to recruit pilots and repair mechs (in the bottom left corner of the screen). Getting new soldiers will take 5 in-game hours (you can speed up the time in the upper right corner). You must also pay 200 supplies (you can get them for recycling mechs’ parts).
Remember about few things:
- You can’t get more pilots before the end of tutorial (you will unlock the ability to recruit after the conquest of the first region).
- There is a maximum number of pilots.
- You must have at least 200 supplies.
- After selecting Rest & Resupply at the base, it is possible that you will have to leave the resupply point and come back again before you recruit a pilot. It is a common glitch.
- There are people who claim that they have encountered a bug and they can’t get more pilots. Take it into consideration.
- Phantom Brigade - Steam Deck Compatibility Explained
- Phantom Brigade - Tips and Tricks
- How to Get More Mechs in Phantom Brigade