Yesterday, Ubisoft announced Hyper Scape, an online battle royale shooter. Now, the publisher revealed the hardware requirements of the PC version of the game.
Minimum hardware requirements (low settings, 1080p, 60 FPS):
- CPU: Intel i3 3220 or AMD FX-413
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2GB of memory
Recommended hardware requirements (high settings, 1080p, 60 FPS):
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- RAM:8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4GB of memory
Recommended hardware requirements (ultra settings, resolution up to 4K, 60 FPS):
- CPU: Intel Core i9 7900 X or AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3600
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 2080Ti / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 11 GB of memory.
Let's recall that Hyper Scape will first hit PCs, and later also Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game will use the freemium model (free-to-play with microtransactions) and offer cross-play, enabling owners of different hardware platforms to have fun together.
Yesterday, closed tests of the game started, which will last until July 7. The full version is to be released this year.
- Hyper Scape - official website
- Ubisoft - official website