- The game is available now on PS4, PS5, XONE, XSX and Switch;
- The PC version will be unlocked at globally at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 6 PM CEST.
The release day for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy has finally arrived. The latest game from Eidos Montreal launched on PlayStation 4 and 5 as well as Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
PC gamers still have to wait a bit longer. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy will be unlocked on PC at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 6 PM CEST. You can buy the game on Steam and Epic Games Store.
Nintendo Switch owners can also play the game. The version for this console uses streaming technology. eShop offers a demo of this release, so before buying it is worth checking whether your connection provides comfortable fun.
A lot of reviews have already hit the web and most of them praise the game. Tha title can boast an average rating of 82% on OpenCritic.
The game's high quality is appreciated. At the time of announcement many people were skeptical about this idea. The game's developer Eidos Montreal is the studio that created Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, so there was no shortage of opinions that entrusting the team with the game licensed by Marvel may be a waste of talent of these developers, especially since the first materials from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy did not impress. Fortunately, it turned out that the developers were able to turn the brand into a noteworthy production.
More for You:
- First Reviews: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - A Worthy Game
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Weighs far Less on PS5 Than on PS44
- First 30 Minutes of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy PC RTX Requirements
- Rock'n'roll Destruction in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Launch Trailer
- Guardians of the Galaxy on New Materials; Devs Present Combat and Exploration
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - official website