- Developer: People Can Fly;
- Publisher: Square Enix;
- Genre: sci-fi shooter;
- Target platforms: PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One;
- Release date: Summer 2020
During the Square Enix conference, organized on the occasion of the E3 2019, People Can Fly officially announced its new production - the shooter Outriders. Polish devs presented the first trailer of the title, revealed some interesting information and announced that it will launch on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in the summer of 2020. However, some things may have escaped the audience in the E3 turmoil, so the team decided to release a new promotional video, featuring six most important things that they think we should know about when it comes to Outriders. You can see the video below.
Here's a neat summary of all the six points presented in the video:
- People Can Fly - as you may already know, this is the studio that develops Outriders. It has branches in Poland, the United Kingdom and, since recently, in the United States. It is known for its work on such titles as Bulletstorm, Gears of War and Painkiller. According to Bartosz Kmita, creative director of People Can Fly, Outriders is to draw on the experience gained by the team on all previous projects.
- Signal - an important element of the trailer presented during the E3 2019 is the mysterious signal that draws in our heroes. It is supposed to be an important part of the game.
- Planet Enoch - the action of Outriders will take place on Planet Enoch. It is a depressing and brutal place, which will allow for a slightly darker look at the science-fiction genre.
- Character Personalization - Outriders will enable us to personalize our hero (or heroine) and, according to Kmita, create "your own path through the enemy planet Enoch in search of the source of the mysterious signal".
- Creatures - the planet Enoch, apart from humans, is inhabited by various, more or less dangerous creatures, which most likely will be confronted by heroes.
- Cooperation - Outriders can be completed both solo and in cooperation mode with up to two people. You will be able to join or leave someone's game at any time, so you will not be obliged to experience the whole adventure together.
More information about Outriders will be available this winter. This information appeared both on the discussed video and was given by Sebastian Wojciechowski, the CEO of People Can Fly.
- Outriders official website