The game's card on Steam added one more important piece of information. Namely, the game will use Denuvo. Will it affect the game's performance? Time will tell.
Yesterday's presentation by Microsoft, which showed, among other things, Redfall, the next game from Arkane, creators of Deathloop, Prey and Dishonored series. Thanks to the game's card Steam we learned some additional facts about the project.
- The price of the standard version will be $59.99.
- The Bite Black Edition will also be available for $69.99, offering additional skins for characters and weapons, as well as a pass providing access to two additional heroes to be released at a later date.
The game's system requirements have also been made available on Steam, although only the minimum configuration is given for now.
Redfall - minimum requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 2.8 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon RX 580 with 6 GB of memory.
- RAM: 16 GB
- Disk space: 100 GB (SSD recommended)
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
As you can see, this is going to be a very demanding game, and we're curious to see what specs will be listed as recommended in the future.
Recall that Redfall is heading to PC, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. The game will at the same time be available via Game Pass subscription on PC and consoles.
Yesterday during the Microsoft show we saw an extensive gameplay and announcement that the game will debut on May 2, this year.
Redfall will be Arkane's first game with a classic open world. The game's director stated recently, however, that this is a sort of a break for the studio and the team's next projects will return to a more traditional immersive sim formula.
- Redfall - official website