author: Agnes Adamus
Not Just Switzerland - Another Well-known City Beautified in ETS2
Another city in ETS2 will get a refresh. SCS Software has announced that Frankfurt am Main will receive a second life.
Not only Switzerland will receive a second life. SCS Software has announced a visual refresh of another city in Euro Truck Simulator 2. This time it will be yet another German agglomeration - Frankfurt am Main. You can see its new incarnation in the video in the tweet below.
As usual the refreshed version of the location will be free of charge and will appear in the game with one of the upcoming updates. However, it was not specified with which one - whether the upcoming one or a later one. So can only wait for detailed information.
In a post on the studio's official blog, the developers revealed the most important novelties that we will find in the refreshed Frankfurt.
- The road system of the existing city area will remain unchanged. The only exception here is an intersection, which will appear in the northern part of the metropolitan area and connect it with Autobahn 5.
- New areas will be added - including a section of the local industrial zone and the area around the airport.
- More companies will appear in the city, where we will be able to take orders.
Of course, there are also screenshots showing how Frankfurt will look like. Some of them are available below.
As I mentioned at the beginning of this news, ETS2 is in for another visual facelift. This project, however, is more ambitious and includes all of Switzerland.
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - official website
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - game guide