- Developer: Volition
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Genre: action game
- Platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
- Release Date: February 25, 2022.
Game Informer magazine's YouTube channel published an extensive gameplay from Saints Row, the game set to reboot Volition's popular series.
The footage lasts over eight minutes and offers gameplay recording from the initial stages of the campaign. Gameplay comes from the pre-alpha version, so the whole thing is not yet fully polished, and by the time of release many things may still change.
The video shows two missions. They are a part of the game's main storyline - so they are not side quests. Therefore, the material may contain minor spoilers.
In the first task the protagonist has to escape from a police chase after he robbed a lending office. The second task revolves around an attempt to rescue a kidnapped companion.
The video enables us to see driving cars and a motorcycle in action, as well as hand-to-hand combat and firearms. The mechanics enabling us to connect objects to vehicles with a rope were also shown. Overall, the gameplay gives a good idea of what the game will offer.
The reboot of Saints Row is coming to PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. The release will take place on February 25, 2022. The PC version will debut exclusively on Epic Games Store.
More for You:
- Here's the Colorful and Diverse World of Saints Row Reboot
- Saints Row Reboot to Have Richest Customization in the Series' History
- Saints Row's Character Customization Will be Independent of Gender
- Saints Row Reboot - First Details Revealed
- Saints Row brand - official website