author: Adrian Werner
Songs of Conquest - Heroes 2 Heir Gets Release Date
We've learned the Steam Early Access release date for Songs of Conquest, the spiritual heir to Heroes of Might & Magic 2.
We found out when we can expect Songs of Conquest, a fantasy strategy game announced as the spiritual successor to the early installments of the Heroes of Might & Magic series.
- Songs of Conquest will debut in early access on May 10 this year.
- The game will be sold on Steam.
- The developers predict that Songs of Conquest will spend about a year in Early Access.
- The early version will offer most of the features planned for the full release, including solo mode, multiplayer (both local and online), and a level editor.
- The developers do not want to give a roadmap for the early version, as they first need to see how the features already present in the game will be received by players.
On the occasion of revealing the early access release date, the developers also released a new trailer, available above.
The trailer briefly presents all the most important elements of the game. We can see the exploration, city and army development mechanics and four playable factions. A lot of attention was paid to the turn-based combat system, showing, among others, the advantage that the proper use of terrain gives.
Songs of Conquest is coming exclusively to PC.
- Songs of Conquest - official website