Fans of SpellForce are rubbing their hands in glee, because today a trailer for SpellForce: Conquest of Eo has appeared online, revealing the release date of the upcoming strategy game.
The title will see the light of day soon - the premiere is set for February 3, 2023. See for yourself.
This installment of the series will be a bit different than the previous ones, this time instead of real-time strategy we will get turn-based gameplay.
Our goal will be to become the most powerful mage in the title land of Eo. In order to do so, we will have to expand our estates, unlock spells, as well as recruit heroes to serve us.
With the release date approaching, the developers have updated the game's system requirements on Steam. Here they are:
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo - minimum requirements:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300X / Intel Core i5-4690K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1050 TI / Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Disk space: 9 GB of available space
- Operating System: Windows 10/11 64-bit
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo - recommended requirements:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X / Intel Core i7-10700K
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 2070 Super 8 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 12
- Disk space: 9 GB of available space (it is recommended to have an SSD - this is supposed to significantly reduce loading times)
- Operating system: Windows 10/11 64-bit
Finally, let us remind you that SpellForce: Conquest of Eo is heading exclusively for PC.