author: Agnes Adamus
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Outcast Engineer Build (2022)
Have you decided to buy the DLC for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and unlock Outcast Engineer? Here you will find the build for this profession by Bardin Goreksson.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 enables you to play as one of five characters. Among them is Bardin Goreksson, for whom one of the available professions is Outcast Engineer. Below you will find a sample build for this particular class.
Warrior Outcast Engineer is a profession that can be chosen by Bardin Goreksson. However, it is not available in the base game. So if you want to choose this class, you will have to purchase the Outcast Engineer Career DLC. However, this is not a particularly large expense.
Outcast Engineer - best weapons
The Outcast Engineer's special ability is the experimental Crank Gun. You should use it as often as possible. This is because it has a high power of destruction.
As for the classic equipment, on the other hand, in this case you have a choice of melee and ranged weapons. For close quarters clashes, you can choose what you like - it's largely a matter of preference. As for the second weapon, on the other hand, in this case choose the Drakegun.
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Class Tier List (2022).
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Unchained and Sister of the Thorn Builds (2022)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Bright Dust Explained
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Best Foot Knight Build (2022)
Outcast Engineer - sample build
Outcast Engineer is based on advanced technology. Every 5 character levels you will be able to unlock another talent. You always have a choice of one of three options. In the case of this profession, the most important thing is for you to unlock:
- At level 5 you must choose an ability related to health regeneration. If you are using hammers then choose Engineer's Resolve. In case you are fighting with axes, then go for Morgrim's Enthusiasm.
- At level 10: Leading Shots.
- At level 15: Enhanced Power.
- At level 20: Experimental Steam Capacitors
- At level 25: Ablative Armour
- At level 30: Innovative Ammo Hoppers
In this way, you will create a character that excels in ranged combat. At the same time, it will be able to reduce the damage it receives and heal itself if it comes to direct combat.