- Warno launched in Steam's Early Access;
- On the occasion of the release, the game can be bought 25% off;
- Early Access offers skirmish mode with multiplayer battles or against AI;
- You can choose between Soviet and American units;
- Early Access offers four maps;
- Early Access stage is expected to last 6-8 months.
An early version of Warno, a new war RTS by Eugen Systems, the studio known for the Wargame and Steel Division series.
The game can be purchased 25% off on the occasion of the Early Access launch on Steam. The offer will remain valid until January 27, and then the price will increase to $39.99.
The version released today in Early Access, offers a skirmish mode that lets us fight against AI or other players in solo skirmishes across four maps. The Early Access edition lets us create battle groups from two divisions (the U.S. 3rd Armored Division and the Soviet 79-ya Gv. Tank. Div).
The game's roadmap for the coming months includes additional maps, units, divisions and equipment. Armies from other countries will also join the fray. The developers also want to introduce campaigns, scenarios and tutorials, but are unsure if they will be able to do so during the Early Access phase.
The devs predict that the Early Access phase will last 6-8 months. After version 1.0 is released, however, the game is expected to be actively developed for a long time
- Warno on Steam
- Eugen Systems - official website
If you consider buying the game, check its system requirements. Interestingly, only the recommended configuration is provided, because the developers have not yet optimized the game for weaker computers. However, they claim that if players managed to run Steel Division 2 on their PC, then Warno will also work properly.
Warno PC - recommended system requirements:
- Processor: Quad-core (Intel i3-8100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200)
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB / GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 580 / R9 290X
- DirectX: 11
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk space: 50 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10/11 64-bit