This unofficial manual for Batman: Arkham Knight is a thorough guide into this complex game. The basic assumption is to help the player solve the most frequently encountered problems, as well as to discuss the entire contents of the game. This guide has been divided into two main parts.
The first one comprises of walkthrough for the game's main storyline and for side missions, which are connected with locating dangerous criminals and capturing them. Descriptions of the individual missions, among others, provide information exploration, combat, sneaking, using the batmobile and fighting game bosses also, a separate chapter has been devoted to them).
The second part of the guide comprises, predominantly, of a comprehensive description of all the activities connected with the Riddler. The rest of the chapters provide among others, walkthroughs for all then of the Riddler trials and information of the whereabouts of all the 243 available puzzles screenshots + detailed maps . Apart from that, the second part of this guide provides descriptions of Augmented Reality Training events, where you need to prove your expertise at fighting, melee combat or driving the batmobile.
This has been complemented with the development of the Batman (the best abilities) and winning trophies. Batman: Arkham Knight is the fourth installment of the game developed by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment, where you take control of the Batman and where you get to explore the virtual Gotham City. Like in the previous installments, you are going to take on many challenges, where you have to struggle against the criminals made famous by the comic books. In itself, also the city houses many interesting secrets, which wait for you to discover them. It is worth adding that, for the first time in the history of the franchise, you can explore the are not only by yourself, but also using the batmobile.
This guide has been color coded in the following manner:
- Brown has been used for all the important NPCs. This goes for both the Batman's allies (e.g. Commissioner Gordon), and for hostiles (e.g. the Penguin).
- Blue has been used for the names of the individual districts within Gotham as well as the key locations that you visit, e.g. the police station.
- Green has been used for all the items that you obtain throughout the game. This goes for new gadgets, or mission-specific items (access card, etc). All depending on the context.
- Orange has been used for those of the moments, where you need to make use of a specific object, in order to push the mission forward (e.g. the batarang or the explosive gel).
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Batman: Arkham Knight Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 179 pages, 842 images, 8 maps and annotated illustrations.
Last update : , visit Walkthrough
Riddles and challenges
Last update : , visit Riddles and challenges
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Batman: Arkham Knight Game Guide & Walkthrough
- The Line of Duty | Side missions (Most Wanted) | Batman Arkham Knight Batman: AK Guide.
- Campaign for Disarmament | Side missions (Most Wanted) | Batman Arkham Knight Batman: AK Guide.
- Riddler trophies on Bleake Island (1-18) | Collectibles - Bleake Island Batman: AK Guide.
- Riddles in GCPD Lockup | Collectibles - GCPD Lockup | Batman Arkham Knight Batman: AK Guide.
- Controls for PC | Batman Arkham Knight Batman: AK Guide.
Batman: Arkham Knight Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: RockSteady Studios
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Batman: Arkham Knight
Dive into our handpicked selection of open-world games, where immersive narratives and detailed environments outshine sheer size. Quality over quantity is our motto today.
My disappointment is immeasurable. You sure know that feeling, when a game you've been anticipating for years is released and it turns out a complete flop. Today, we're talking about cases of great games that were almost unplayable upon release.
Superhero games are a curious, uneven lot. Along games that simply cash in on popular characters, offering little novelty in terms of mechanics and gameplay, we also have games that are simply outstanding. Here we look at what's coming in 2019.
In 2014 Denuvo Anti-Tamper entered the stage and started its own battle against piracy. Millions of voices cried out in terror as the new software successfully protected more and more games in their crucial sales periods. And does it REALLY kill your SSD?
Video games used to be longer – it’s a common complaint, and perhaps even true. But could we even handle longer productions seeing how we leave most of modern, seemingly shorter games, unfinished? Because apparently that’s what we do.