Here, we list the visual and graphics options that can be customized in Counter Strike 2.
- Background scenery in the main menu (only Dust 2 available in beta for now).
- Color Mode.
- Aspect ratio.
- Display mode: windowed, full screen, full screen (in window).
- Energy saving.
Advanced image settings
- Increase player contrast: on/off.
- Wait for vertical sync: on/off.
- Anti-aliasing (multisampling).
- Overall shadow quality: low, medium, high, very high.
- Details of models/textures: low, medium, high, very high.
- Shader details: low, high.
- Particle details: low, medium, high, very high.
- Ambient occlusion: off, medium, high.
- High Dynamic Range: performance, quality.
- FideltyFX Super Resolution: on/off.
- NVIDIA Reflex low-delay mode: on/off.