IN A NUTSHELL:
- The full version of Chernobylite will be released in July on all target platforms;
- The game also received its last major update before release - the Final Stage patch introduces a number of important changes concerning the story, soundtrack and optimisation;
- The game is currently available 20% off.
The creators of Chernobylite - Polish studio The Farm 51 - informed that the full version of the game will be released in July this year (no specific date given so far) on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (the press release did not mention anything about current-gen platforms). Another trailer was also published, available below.
However, that's not all - those who bought (or will buy) Chernobylite in early access, can now download a major update called Final Stage. It introduces, among other things, a number of significant changes to the story (it has been thoroughly rewritten), as well asEnglish and Russian dubbing. The game has been translated into numerous languages. A brand new soundtrack, the beginning of the last level (Heist) and DLSS support have also been added. We can also expact lot of fixes concerning optimization and the game's technical layer. It should be noted that this is the last big patch before the launch. The full list of changes can be found here.
Finally, one more important piece of information - on Steam Chernobylite is currently available at a 20% discount. The offer will be valid until April 30. It is worth remembering that the players who decide to purchase the game in early access will receive all future DLCs for free.
- Not Only Cyberpunk – The Polish Invasion at gamescom
- Chernobylite - game guide
- Chernobylite - official website