Remedy has released new hardware requirements for Control. Compared to last month's figures, they are significantly lower, so we assume that the devs have managed to improve the optimization of the game.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 or AMD FX 4350
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radem R9 280x
- DirectX: 11
Recommended hardware requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600x
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660/1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Ray-tracing GPU : Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- DirectX: 11 / 12
A few days ago IGN conducted an interview with people from Remedy. In it, the devs revealed that it should take 10-15 hours to complete the story campaign. This time can be extended to 20 hours by completing side missions and collecting all hidden items.
Control is coming to PCs and Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, with its launch scheduled for August 27, this year. The game has already gone gold, so we can be sure that the title will not suffer any delays. On PC, the game will be available only through Epic Games Store for the first year.
- Remedy - official homepage