- Full Gameplay Rebalance mod for Cyberpunk 2077 aims at an in-depth game overhaul;
- The developer ensures full compatibility with the official update version 1.3.
A huge mod for Cyberpunk 2077 significantly changes CD Projekt RED's title. After update 1.3, which did not meet the expectations of the players, omitting many known bugs and ignoring many aspects awaiting overhaul, it is the modders (once again) who undertake to rescue the game.
Full Gameplay Rebalance is a collection of fixes prepared by a modder known as Scissors123454321. As you can deduce from the mod's name, it completely rebuilds the game's balance. The basis for this is the removal of Cyberpunk 2077's level and stat scaling options, lowering the chance of critical damage and changing status immunity to a percentage (instead of binary 0/1).
This, of course, entailed further changes. The autor boasts that he poked around with enemy AI, skills, gameplay mechanics, stats, perks, experience points and weapon performance. Weapon mods, the operation of cyberware, hacks, and prices at vendor were also taken on board.
For some, the changes introduced by Full Gameplay Rebalance mod significantly increase the level of difficulty. The author gave the opportunity to adjust the changes to our preferences, so we just have to browse a short guide and start tweaking the changes. It is also worth noting that the mod is fully compatible with the latest patch 1.3.
Let us know what you think about Cyberpunk 2077 after installing the mod. Is it worth it and the changes are actually so significant and worth the attention of the players?
- Cyberpunk 2077 - official website
- Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 is a Disaster. We Were Supposed to Burn City, not Consoles
- Cyberpunk 2077 Review - Samurai, You've Got a Great RPG to Play!
- Cyberpunk 2077 - game guide