The launch of Cyberpunk 2077 is history now, but the game remains on players' lips. It's just a pity that the discussions focus on various bugs or shortcomings and the hope that the situation will be improved by the announced updates. Unluckily for the buyers, CD Projekt has announced that the release of version 1.2 has been delayed to the second half of March.
Originally, the big update was supposed to be released in February, but I guess no one is surprised by the delay. The tests of patch 1.2 probably began only now, so it's hard to expect its imminent release. The recent hacker attack on CD Projekt's servers also played a role, and was cited as one of the reasons for the delay. As consolation, it's been confirmed that 1.2 won't be another modest (and less then successful) hotfix. No details were given, but players are hoping that the developers will polish up the console releases, which left a lot to be desired in December.
- Cyberpunk 2077 - official website
- Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 is a Disaster. We Were Supposed to Burn City, not Consoles (PS4 version review)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Review - Samurai, You've Got a Great RPG to Play! (PC version review)
- Cyberpunk 2077 - game guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 Apology - Quick Guide on What Not to Say When You're Sorry