In Warhammer 40,000: Darktide we will encounter many opponents, who can be defeated with a rich arsenal of weapons. Armaments can be acquired at every turn and at some stage of the game you may find that you have too many of them. At that time it would be useful to simply be able to go to the store and sell some of the equipment, but unfortunately Darktide does not offer an in-game store. So how can you sell armaments?
A general guide to Darktide can be found here.
Selling weapons in Darktide
If you acquire too many weapons, it will be difficult to grasp which weapons you need and which are of no use to you. Fortunately, equipment can be disposed of and used to earn some currency, so it can be considered a sure way to enable you to sell your equipment. To do this, you need to:
- Enter the inventory.
- Click on one of the weapons, so that a list of all the weapons you own will appear.
- Select the weapon you want to get rid of, and then hold down the discard button, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
Before you dispose of weapons
Make sure that when getting rid of armaments you don't choose one that you plan to use. Unfortunately, at the moment in Darktide there is no possibility to lock weapons, so it is advisable to be extra careful just in case. It is safest to get rid of armaments gradually, when you collect relatively few of them, and not only when your inventory is overflowing with gear..
More Warhammer 40,000: Darktide guides:
- Warhammer 40K: Dartkide - Scriptures and Grimoires Explained
- Warhammer 40K: Dartkide - Complete Weapons List and How to Unlock
- Darktide - Special Ammo and Assassin: Weapon Secondary and Special Actions
- Darktide - Easy Cliffhanger Penance and Achievement
- Warhammer 40K: Darktide - Weapon stats; Finesse and Rending explained