Krakow Technology Park has shared first information on Digital Dragons 2020. This year's edition of the popular video games conference will be held on May 18-19. The venue will again be the ICE Krakow Congress Centre.
The official website of the conference has just started selling tickets. Three types of passes are available - standard (195 Euro), business (230 Euro) and VIP (600 Euro), offering different degrees of access to the attractions of the event. These are promotional prices for people who buy a pass early - they will be raised in some time.
As every year, Digital Dragons 2020 will feature a showcase of independent games (Indie Showcase) and student projects (Student Talent Show). There will also be a gala at which Digital Dragons Awards will be awarded.
The biggest attraction of Digital Dragons 2020 will traditionally be meetings with industry veterans. In this year's edition, the speakers will include such devs as:
- Chris Bourassa, co-fcreator of Darkest Dungeon.
- Randy Varnell - Creative Director of the Borderlands and Brothers in Arms series.
- Alexander Willink from the Voodoo Berlin mobile gaming studio.
- Amanda Kruse from Hivemind, responsible, for example for The Witcher series.
In addition to the aforementioned people, lectures will be given by guests from companies such as Google, Infinity Ward, Rocket Ride Games or SuperAlloy Interactive. The full list of speakers can be reviewed here.
- Digital Dragons - official website