Forspoken is a new RPG from Luminous Productions studio, in which we play the role of Frey. She is magically transported from New York to a mysterious fantasy world. This is when her adventure begins. Some players, however, cannot enjoy the gameplay as they encounter various bugs. One of them is the spinning camera. In this article, we will tell you how to deal with it.
Forspoken – fix for camera spinning
- Download the latest drivers – new drivers have been released today to ensure the best possible Forspoken experience. So it's worth making sure you've installed them.
- Unplug your keyboards and mice and plug it again – this seems too simple to be true, but many players report that this is what helped them with this problem. It is worth noting, however, that some had to do this several times.
- Possibly Xinput is the culprit – if you are using a controller, users have reported that Xinput is the culprit for camera rotation, changing this setting to DirectInput makes the error disappear.
- Basic fixes – also, do not immediately dismiss the basic ways of fixing the error (uninstalling the game, checking the integrity of the files or restarting the computer). Sometimes the simplest methods are the best.
- Try changing the control device – if you have the option, try to see how the game will behave when interacting with other devices. For example, some players notice that it is their mouse that causes problems.
While we do not guarantee that the above methods will work for you, we hope that they will.