- Genshin Impact devs have announced a new special event in the game;
- Players will be able to get, among other things, a unique Wings of Feasting skin, which until now was available only in China, as part of a joint action of miHoYo and KFC;
- Now in order to win prizes, players will have to subscribe to streamers collaborating with Genshin Impact on Twitch.
Genshin Impact from Chinese studio miHoYo will receive a new special event. It seems that it will be much more interesting than the recent anniversary event, which met with a cold reception from the community. This time the developers have prepared an initiative together with Twitch. What's interesting, one of the unlockable skins so far could be obtained in... KFC.
What it this all about? During the event, which will run from November 25th to December 8th, one of the obtainable items will be the rare Wings of Feasting glider. Previously, it could only be obtained on the Chinese Celestia server. The whole action was conducted in an unusual way - it required the ordering of a special set in one of the Chinese KFC restaurants, so players received a code unlocking the skin. KFC x Genshin Impact promotion was announced in March this year.
More for You:
- Elon Musk as Genshin Impact NPC? 'I Can't Wait'
- Genshin Impact Bests Pokemon GO and Roblox in Mobile Market
- Genshin Impact Review Bombed to Hell and Back
Now getting Wings of Feasting will no longer require us to order spicy wings. Instead, you will need to purchase a subscription from streamers who will be partnering with Genshin Impact for the duration of the event. The list of creators whose "gifts" must be purchased will be announced on November 24.
It should be noted that only those who have reached at least Adventure Rank 10 will be able to participate in the event. More details were published on the official blog of Genshin Impact. In addition to hang gliders, players will be able to earn 30,000 Mora (in-game currency) and several edible items.