IN A NUTSHELL:
- Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint will be developed and receive new content in 2021;
- Exact details on what will be coming to the game will be announced in a few weeks.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint went on sale in early October 2019. This third-person shooter met with a mixed reception. This translated into its commercial failure and the postponement of other titles from Ubisoft. Despite the game's slip-up, the French company still has no intention of stopping its development. A message appeared on the twitter account of the series, announcing that the title will receive new content this year.
At this point, not many details related to the novelties that are to appear in Breakpoint were revealed. Ubisoft described them only as "exciting content". So it's hard to say exactly what is hidden under the slogan. However, it is known that the schedule containing information on this topic will be published in the coming weeks.
At this point, Breakpoint is not the only older Ubisoft game that will receive new content. Just a few weeks ago, it was announced that The Division 2, released in March 2019, will also be supported further, with story content coming to the game.
- Ubisoft - official homepage
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - game guide
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Review – Even Anthem was More Compelling