Jagged Alliance 3 is full of interesting missions. Some of them are quite simple, while others may be problematic for many players. In this guide we will tell you how to complete Chalet de la Paix. This quest is quite difficult because it is easy to miss a clue and without all of them, you will not be able to finish it.
- JA3 - Beginning of Chalet de la Paix
- JA3 – Chalet de la Paix clues
- Jagged Alliance 3 - Chalet de la Paix finale and choice
- Jagged Alliance 3 – The Outbreak
JA3 - Beginning of Chalet de la Paix
You can start this quest in F13. It is very likely that you are here because of The Outbreak mission. They are connected. Talk to Painless Doc Robert. To continue the quest pick answers on the right. During conversation you may also ask for medical assistance (one of the left dialog options – it will unlock treatment for money in this sector; but it will only last as long as the doctor will live).
JA3 – Chalet de la Paix clues
To find all clues connected to Chalet de la Paix quest you have to:
- Search the body in the doctor’s hut.
- Check the desk in the house behind doctor’s shelter.
- Now, talk to Xavier. He is near the dock, in the vicinity of the wrapped body.
- Find two clues at the “port”. One is in the basket and the other on the table.
- Next, go to the house with a bloody altar. Check the table there.
- Now, go to The Hog Lady and interact with her sculptures.
- It is all you can do here. Leave the sector and go to F12.
- In F12, you have to interact with the sculptures and take a journal. If you cannot do that, you have not gathered one of the clues presented earlier.
- Go back to F13 and talk to Wanda until her dialog option about the diary will pop up.
- It’s time for conversation with The Hog Lady again (you may have to repeat it few times). After it, interact with the Hog itself and take the last page.
Jagged Alliance 3 - Chalet de la Paix finale and choice
With the diary completed you may go back to the doctor. Talk to him, and choose one of two options:
- We know you infected the whole village – it will start a fight. Doctor will summon 5 strong soldiers. The key to defeating them is killing them fast. The longer the fight will last, the more dangerous it will become for you. It is a good idea to train some militia beforehand or bring explosives. A person with a machete and a good hit to the neck will be also quite useful. Picking this option will reward you with 25 loyalty with the village and 5 with Landsbach.
- We found Wilcox’s diary – it will enable the option to kill innocent Wanda. Painless Doc Robert will do it in a cutscene and the quest will end. You will get 15 loyalty with the village.
Jagged Alliance 3 – The Outbreak
If you wish to finish The Outbreak quest, you have to kill the doctor and take notes from his body. If you have fought against him earlier, just search the corpse. If not, you will be able to finish his life anytime. Just pick a merc and order them to attack him. In this case Robert will not call his friends, so the fight will be much easier.
After you search doctor’s body, interact with the corpse in his hut. You will find there what you are looking for.
If you want to learn more about Jagged Alliance 3, read also:
- Jagged Alliance 3 (JA3) Guide - Tips for Beginners
- Jagged Alliance 3 (JA3) - How to Repair Weapons and Equipment
- How to Heal in Jagged Alliance 3 (JA3)