For some time now there have been rumors about another game from the LEGO Star Wars series. These rumors have been confirmed today. Microsoft at its conference has announced LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - a title that brings all nine episodes of Star Wars into the world of Danish bricks. The launch will take place in 2020. Below you will find the first trailer of the game.
Passionate about video (and other) games for years, he completed an Mba in linguistics, defending a thesis about games. He began his adventure with Gamepressure in 2015, writing in the newsroom, later also covering film and – oh, horror! – technology (also contributor to the gaming encyclopedia). He started with platformers, which he still dearly loves (including metroidvania), but he's also interested in card games (including 'analog'), brawlers, soulslike games and basically every other type of game. Don't ask about the graphics – after a few hours of exposition, he can be delighted with pixelated characters from games that remember the days of the Game Boy age (if not older).
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Beats Fallen Order on Steam Despite Bugs
- LEGO Skywalker Saga Devs Cancel Games Over Harry Potter (Leak)
- Xbox Game Pass is Preparing a Surprise; It's the Hit of April 2022 [Update]
- Well-deserved Success of LEGO: The Skywalker Saga is Gratifying
- Switch Topped 8+ Years of PS4 Sales in US in Just 5 Years