Microsoft's E3 2019 conference reveals a lot of content from many new games. Among them was the trailer of Minecraft: Dungeons, a cooperative action game for up to 4 players, and a spin-off of the popular Minecraft. The provided video not only shows fragments of gameplay, but also reveals the release date. Minecraft: Dungeons will debut on PC and Xbox One in spring 2020.
Passionate about video (and other) games for years, he completed an Mba in linguistics, defending a thesis about games. He began his adventure with Gamepressure in 2015, writing in the newsroom, later also covering film and – oh, horror! – technology (also contributor to the gaming encyclopedia). He started with platformers, which he still dearly loves (including metroidvania), but he's also interested in card games (including 'analog'), brawlers, soulslike games and basically every other type of game. Don't ask about the graphics – after a few hours of exposition, he can be delighted with pixelated characters from games that remember the days of the Game Boy age (if not older).
- Minecraft Dungeons With Impressive Results; Devs End Support
- Minecraft on Game Pass, The Wild Update and More - Minecraft Live 2021 Summary
- Minecraft: Dungeons Ultimate Edition And Echoing Void DLC Now Available
- End of Support for Minecraft: Dungeons is Near? New DLC Will Close the Story
- Minecraft: Dungeons With Over 11 Million Players