- Outward: Definitive Edition launches today;
- This is a refreshed version of the 2019 RPG;
- The package includes the base game and all DLCs.
Today marks the release of Outward: Definitive Edition, the refreshed version of the RPG from 2019. PS5 and Xbox Series S/X owners will be able to play the title for the first time.
At the same time, the developers promise a lot of fixes and a bit of novelties that will diversify the gameplay also for those players who have already had the opportunity to get acquainted with the game.
Outward: Definitive Edition - what has changed?
The Definitive Edition of Outward underwent a major overhaul. There were many changes and improvements in the title, as well as some completely new elements. The list of the most important novelties can be found below.
- The dungeons have been filled with new, unique battles.
- There are new diseases in the game.
- Failure scenarios have been expanded.
- Improvements were made to some locations to increase their overall quality in comparison to the rest of the virtual world.
- The content of the DLCs was better integrated with the basic version of the game.
- The developers also introduced many small changes suggested by fans. They concern, among others, enchantment and crafting.
It is worth mentioning that Outward: Definitive Edition will be available on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X.
Those who already own these titles on PC will be able to upgrade their game to the new edition for free.
- Outward - game guide