IN A NUTSHELL:
- Reebok created a collection of shoes and clothes inspired by Assassin's Creed: Valhalla;
- Three pairs of shoes, two hoodies, socks and a baseball cap are on sale;
- The products will be on sale on November 7.
Ubisoft and Rebook presented the official collection of sports shoes, clothing and accessories inspired by Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. It consists of three pairs of shoes - Zig Kinetica (referring to the Synin raven rom Nordic mythology), Club C Revenge (light, made of suede and decorated with black and green accents) and Classic Leather Legacy (grey, with emerald ornaments).
The collection also includes two hoodies, a baseball cap and socks. All items feature the logo of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla.
From November 7, the collection will be available on Reebok'swebsite , and a few days later (from November 11) we will be able to purchase them in selected stores.
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla will debut on November 10 on PCs (we will buy it on Uplay and Epic Games Store) and PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S consoles (as a launch title for Microsoft's new devices). On the day of the launch of PlayStation 5 the game will also be available on the ninth generation console from Sony.
- I played AC Valhalla – Chasing Kratos from Greece to the North
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - official website
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Rebook Collection - official website