IN A NUTSHELL:
- Byron "Reckful" Bernstein - the famous WoW streamer - committed suicide;
- The man was one of the best PvP players in the game;
- Bernstein has been struggling with depression for years;
- The gaming community decided to pay tribute to the deceased by organizing memorials inside the game.
Unfortunately, we have some sad news at the end of the day. Byron "Reckful" Bernstein - one of the most famous World of Warcraft streamers - committed suicide last wednesday. He was 31 years old. Sad news was confirmed on Twitter by several of his friends.
Reckful became known in 2009 thanks to his PvP skills in World of Warcraft. For six seasons in a row he was the person with the highest number of points in the ranking. In later years, the streamer was also played Hearthstone (he got banned in WoW for sharing his account with others).
Unfortunately, although Byron Bernstein was doing very well in the hobby and professional sphere, in private he had been struggling with depression for years, as he repeatedly mentioned in his entries.
Fans of World of Warcraft decided to organize memorials in the game for Reckful, which are crowded with players..
If you're in a difficult life situation and can't find a way out of it, call the free, 24/7 support number 1-800-273-8255. You can also visit the Lifeline website, where you can find an e-mail address and a chat room for anonymous contact with a psychologist.
- World of Warcraft -official website
- Hearthstone - official website
Last update: 2020-07-03