author: Adrian Werner
Heroes 3 Heir Songs of Conquest Launches in Early Access Today
This afternoon, an early version of Songs of Conquest, a turn-based fantasy strategy game from Lavapotion, will debut on Steam.
In a few hours we will finally be able to play Songs of Conquest, a fantasy strategy game announced as the spiritual heir to the early installments of the Heroes of Might & Magic series.
- Songs of Conquest makes its Early Access debut today.
- The project will be available only on PC.
- The sale will take place on Steam's Early Access.
- The game will be unlocked around 8 am PT
- The developers predict that Songs of Conquest will spend about a year in early access.
Early version of Songs of Conquest is expected to feature most of the elements planned for the full release, including solo mode, multiplayer and a level editor.
The creators do not want to give an Early Access roadmap for now, because it will depend on how the players will accept the version that debuts today on Steam.
The authors have also not yet decided whether the price of the full release will be the same as in Early Access.
- Songs of Conquest - official website