The Callisto Protocol made its debut today. The title attracted thousands of players. However, it has not been without technical difficulties. Many players are complaining about stutters, caused by frame rate issues. Fans are also looking for DLSS options. In this article, we will talk about this.
We do not guarantee that the following solutions will work for you. Often these are unofficial fixes that have helped community members. Keep this in mind and remember that you use them at your own risk.
The Callisto Protocol: DLSS
DLSS is a technology for improving performance. Unfortunately, there is no option in The Callisto Protocol to enable DLSS for the time being. There is an AMD equivalent, FSR. This is not ideal for owners of NVIDIA graphics cards. It is possible that mods supporting DLSS technology in The Callisto Protocol will be available soon.
The Callisto Protocol: Performance Mode
In this section, we have prepared Performance Mode, which should help you considerably with smooth gaming. All of the following settings can be set in the graphics menu.
- Turn off RT - many people say that things improved significantly for them when they turned off RT. You will do this in the Lightning section, if this alone does not help, then try the following settings.
- Select Direct X 11 – go to General settings, there you can change Direct X settings.
- Set a framerate limit – you do this in the General settings; try 60.
- Turn off motion blur – set this in Effects.
- Disable depth of field – you can also change this in the Effects settings
- Set proper Anti-Aliasing option – again do this in Effects make sure this section shows TEMPORALAA
- Select AMD FSR 2 - this option is set in the Advance settings under Upscaling.
- Drivers – it wouldn't hurt to make sure your drivers are up to date either.
Remember to confirm changes, otherwise they will not save.