Today marks the debut of the full version of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, - a network shooter based on the license of the tabletop role-playing game Vampire: The Masquerade.
- The game will be available on PC and PlayStation 5.
- The project should already be unlocked on PlayStation Store. For now, we do not know when it will happen on Steam.
- The game will offer cross-play option, enabling the owners of different platforms to play together.
- There is also a version for Xbox Series X/S planned, but it will be released at a later date.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt uses a free-to-play model with microtransactions.
On the occasion of the game's release the devs have released two new trailers, available above.
The game's Early Access launch was held in September last year. Initially, the game was doing well - its daily activity records on Steam amounted to as much as 20 thousand players. Then the interest in the game significantly declined. Yesterday, at the hottest moment of the day Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt was played by only 145 people.
We are curious if the release of the full version will be able to rekindle interest in the game.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt - official website
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt on Steam