- Five new games have been added to Xbox Game Pass;
- Octopath Traveler, which debuts on Xbox, and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life are worth noting from the list.
Xbox Game Pass was enriched today with five titles, three of which are available not only on PC, but also on Xbox. Two Japanese titles - Octopath Traveler and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - stand out the most in the list of novelties.
Octopath Traveler is a jRPG created by the creators of the Bravely series. Published by Square Enix, the game originally debuted on Nintendo Switch, to hit the PC a year later. The title tells the story of eight characters whose paths intertwine as the story unfolds.
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life closes the story of the series' main protagonist - Kazuma Kiryu. After being released from prison, he goes to an orphanage in Okinawa, where he finds out that his foster daughter has disappeared. Thus, he returns to Kamurocho and once again faces the Tojo clan and the Chinese Triad.
New games on Xbox Game Pass
- Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire (PC);
- Supraland (PC);
- Genesis Noir (Xbox and PC);
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life;
- Octopath Traveler.
- All You Need to Know About Xbox Game Pass
- Xbox Game Pass - official website