Stray is not an extensive game. Our guide provides information on how long the main storyline is. In addition, you can find out how time-consuming the secrets and collectibles are, and how long it will take to get the platinum trophy in Stray.
- It should take you around 6-8 hours to complete Stray. Assuming that you will be focusing on completing the game and not trying to get 100% of the collectibles or unlock all the trophies.
- Your progress in the game may be slowed down by confrontations with zurks and sentinels. You may be forced to repeat these sections multiple times if you fail them, and also to sneak more slowly to avoid being spotted. There are also achievements in the game earned by beating specific difficult scenes and confrontations with monsters without taking damage.
- The play time may be extended by, e.g. collecting secrets like B-12 Memories, Sheet Music and Badges, which are all different types of collectibles. The game lets you replay stages and, fortunately, you can easily return to collect the collectibles you've missed.
- The game encourages you to speedrun it on purpose, i.e. to finish Stray within a specific time. The I Am Speed trophy aims to reach the finale of the adventure in less than 2 hours.
- It should take you about 10-12 hours to get the platinum trophy. It mostly depends on whether you manage to speedrun it successfully on your first attempt.