Sony shared some interesting statistics from Ghost of Tsushima on Twitter. As it turns out, within the first ten days of the release, the players have:
- Petted 8.8 million foxes;
- Cut 17.1 million bamboos;
- Preyed 37.5 million times at the Inari shrines;
- Took 15.5 million pictures;
- Had 156.4 million standoffs;
- Fought 57.5 million duels;
- Terrorized 139.4 million opponents;
- Spent 810.3 years on horseback;
- Visited 16.2 million hot springs;
- Wrote 14.2 million haiku poems;
- Played 28.1 million songs on the flute.
Ghost of Tsushima was released on July 17 2020 exclusively on PlayStation 4. The title is very popular, which is perfectly visible in the above statistics. A few days ago the game received patch 1.05, which introduced a new, more demanding difficulty level.
- Ghost of Tsushima - official website
- Ghost of Tsushima - game guide
- Ghost of Tsushima Review - The Last Wind of PlayStation 4